Monday, September 19, 2011

Going dark

OK, I just looked at my calendar, and my one-week media fast (on my list) was supposed to start yesterday. Whoops.

In the past 36 hours I have watched tv, posted to this blog, browsed through facebook, lingered over email, played Mario Kart on the Wii, spent way too much time on Pinterest (which I've only just discovered...where have I been?), Googled dinner party themes and recipes, and played Jewel Quest on my phone. So I apparently have begun my media fast with an unusually media-rich day and a half.

Yeah.

So I guess my media fast is starting right now and running through next Monday at noon. You won't be hearing from me for a week, but that's not really that unusual. :) If you absolutely must contact me to tell me how fabulous my blood-donation post was, you'll have to send me a note by carrier pigeon or something.

Aaaaaaaaaand....go.

No comments:

Post a Comment