Monday, October 31, 2011

Dinner, anyone?

So I waited too long to pull the trigger on the dinner party I was going to throw at the end of this list-fulfilling process. I had a plan, but it fell through, and I didn't have enough time to regroup and try again. Now I have a date...this Friday, Nov. 4th...and one willing guest with whom I've been dying to spend some time, but that does not a dinner party make.

So it occurred to me that maybe it would be worth throwing it out there to you. You, gentle reader, have been following this saga. At least in theory. Maybe you'd like to be a part of finishing it up.

One caveat: ideally I'm looking for people I've already met in actual, non-digital life. I'm not saying I wouldn't love to make your acquaintance if I don't already know you. I'm sure you're fabulous. But let's pick a more relaxed time and place for that.

Most of you reading this, though, are people whom I already know well. Anyone up for dinner on Friday? You can respond via email (I'll even check my gmail account for a while--it's jocelynruth@gmail.com) or just leave a comment below.

If it doesn't work out, that's ok. I'll shift gears and go hang out with my already-willing guest, who has enough inherent awesomeness to fill a whole evening. (Doesn't that make you want to come?)

Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment