Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let it Snow

The other two kids got the bug last night, so it's been a vomity kind of day. I think everyone's over the worst of it, though, so we tried to stave off boredom (and the constant glow of the TV) by trying some snowflakes made out of coffee filters and muffin cup liners. They're hanging on the dining room wall.

I took some pics of the kids, but I was having trouble with some of the photos of the snowflakes themselves until I eventually...get this...turned off the flash.

I know. Madness.

My camera is supposed to know when to use a flash, right? Apparently it's a little overzealous (possibly pointing to a conspiracy with the AA battery people), because when I turned it off I got a few really pretty shots. This may be as creative as I ever get with a camera, so enjoy.








That's craft #3. Only 37 more to go. This is going to be harder than the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment