Friday, December 10, 2010

Publicity Photo

I have a publicity photo.

I'm not sure what to think about that statement...just now I had to sit here and consider the idea for a minute...but there you have it.

I just sent this to the guy who owns the Tea Bar in Fort Lee. I'm going to be singing there a week from tonight. That makes me nauseous all over again, but I'm really excited, too.

A very helpful and talented friend took some photos of our family (there's one on my "about me" page) and of me in November. I put my name on one of them and sent it to Mr. Tea Bar about three minutes ago.



You'll have to let me know what you think.

In other news, my husband, who heroically and singlehandedly battled the puddles forming around our house all week as his entire family navigated this stomach virus, has finally succumbed to it. He's lying upstairs with a bucket next to the bed. I'm going to need to come up with something really, really great to reward him for this week.

One further bummer...the kids just left for a weekend at their grandparents'. We were supposed to have some kind of big date tonight. Stink.

I think I may decorate the house for Christmas instead, and then park myself at the piano until their return, but if that's going to happen I need to get on it. Hope you're all warm and germ-free...

No comments:

Post a Comment